We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands. ~~~ Kristi Larson
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Injera anyone?
Last night Stan & I went out with friends for supper. We weren't sure of where to go so I suggested this African place that my sister heard was good. We found it quickly, got great parking and went in. On the sign we read that it was Ethiopian and Eiterean. Sweet! The prices were very reasonable. The service was slow, I guess I should rather say it was African time. It took a while but the meal was delicious. Our appetizers were samosas, which were deep fried pockets of spicy lentils, onions, and other yummy stuff. I had injera with a medley of vegetables on top. Spinach, two types of lentils, sweet potato and carrot, and wat in the middle. Wat is a spicy stew, mine was made with beef. It was fabulous. I would go back for sure, maybe next time with my sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- The Friesens
- We have been beyond blessed with 3 incredible boys and are anticipating with much joy the addition of our daughter from Ethiopia
1 comment:
I did not know you had a blog! I really like it. I guess it goes to show that we are really out of touch already:( We need to catch up! Your blog looks great! Dinner sounded wonderful. Have a great night. It was good seeing you today.
Post a Comment