Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Last week, we found an important document of Stan's relating to his Canadian citizenship. WooHoo!!! I am hoping and praying that it will be enough for the official proof of his citizenship, if not we wait... I have been keeping up with some blogs. Most families are doing very well, I read one tonite that is not. Just unmet expectations, jet lag, and all the emotions of having a new child times two under the roof and in the heart. I sent a message to them and I hope they receive it. It was a good eye opener for me. Not to judge them for their struggles, but instead realizing that those challenges have been and could be apart of our adjusting time, too. Something to definitely to pray about for us and the families that we know in the process.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We have been beyond blessed with 3 incredible boys and are anticipating with much joy the addition of our daughter from Ethiopia

Time in Ethiopia


Followers